Most common question, reasonably so, is what it takes to recover? What must I do to recover? What is cure for Parkinson’s disease? Where do I begin? What are recovery methods?
ARE THERE ANY?
If you are looking for specific set of things to do to recover from Parkinson’s i must disappoint you, there aren’t any. There is no specific goal set of things to do, like doing 1000 push-ups a day, drinking some exotic herb tea gallon a day, modifying diet, changing tooth fillings… Although, these things may have some specific effect, they will not cure you from Parkinson’s.
If those things help, Parkinson’s wouldn’t be considered incurable disease by Western medicine. They are so wrong, Parkinson’s disease is curable, but it requires change from inside. Change of mindset, something nobody is willing to do lightly. Not until a point where Parkinson’s beats you to the ground until you start to weep: “God help me, i can’t live like this anymore!”. Then you are ready to change. Maybe.
You can find different recovery stories telling you how people recovered from Parkinson’s using special massage or special set of exercises or sound therapy or homeopathy treatment or this and that… All not true. Do not misunderstand me, they really believe that those things healed them. They are essentially not lying, but they recovered because they finally felt safe in life, a feeling unknown to them for so many years. All those methods, herbs and massages they did just helped them silent their survival adrenaline driven mind.
WHAT TO DO THEN? WHERE DO I START?
To recover from Parkinson’s you need to retrain (notice “re”) your brain to stop using self induced pause in every day life, rare neurological mode, used in normal people only in near death time.
METHODS FOR DESTROYING SELF INDUCED PAUSE
Here are set of methods I suggest you develop to start changing your brain’s biology by destroying self induced pause:
- Developing strong, constant communication with your spiritual guide (“friend”). Using God as your “friend” is just fine, if God can make you laugh. Any religion is fine. Literally place your “friend” first in your life. If you don’t have religious background, you can pray to Universe, Qi, Love, whatever higher being or energy that makes you feel safe and loved. Dr. Janice also suggests that, as your spiritual guide, you can use someone from your life, who has past away, but it has to be someone who made you laugh and feel safe. Idea here is to bypass your own ego driven, danger analyzing mind with feeling of security and love. Please read posts: “26b. Trusting your spiritual guide“, “36b. Level of communication with spiritual guide necessary for recovery” and “68b. Trusting God no matter what“.
- Developing a conscious awareness of what is going on in your mind and taking control of it. Please read post: “3a. Conscious awareness“.
- Powering through fear with joy. Please read post: “41b: Powering through“.
- Overhauling the negative thoughts with positive thoughts. Please read posts: “51b: Staying positive no matter what“, “58b. Being happy for no reason“, “59b. Being grateful for what you have” and “64b. Finding good even in bad“.
Except first one, which is crucial one, these are only basic methods for feeling safe. As long as you understand the basic idea, you can develop your own method. Basic idea is to throw anything you’ve got at your brain, so it changes as soon as possible.
Remember, you are master of your mind.
Changing your mindset is no easy job, especially when facing your ego. He will use every trick available to persuade you you are not safe yet. If you need help with this, do not hesitate to contact me (please see page “Contact“).
For maintaining body while fighting Parkinson’s please read posts:
- “8a. Natural methods for body detoxification – fire cupping“
- “9a. Natural methods for body detoxification – diet modification“
- “10a. Natural methods for body detoxification – physical exercise“