Since the first days of humans as species, or better to say, since humans started to use their conceptual mind, an invisible battle is being held in their heads.Continue reading “153a. Ancient battle”
Purpose of suffering is that it creates an inner change.Continue reading “152a. Suffering”
Sometimes reaction to physical pain can trigger pause.Continue reading “151a. Pain”
One needs to be practicing vigilance in order to control his mind or should I say, to prevent his mind from controling him.
Life always gives you challenges and it’s sometimes easy to get emotionally caught up (change your mood).
Mood swings are not desirable for PD.
By being vigilant of what is going on in your mind, you can prevent mood swings from happening.
If they happen after all, just get a grip over yourself, take a few conscious breaths and start all over. Next time you will be more alert.
From time to time I write about some way you can keep your health high, as much as possible, while fighting PD. This is such a post.
Although drinking barley coffee is not directly related to PD, consuming it regularly can help your body in many ways.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Restores the gastrointestinal tract due to the fact that it contains fiber. It helps cleanse the body of toxins, stimulates digestion. If you suffer from constipation – the drink will be a real salvation, because it has a mild laxative effect.
- It has a positive effect on the endocrine system. When used regularly, it levels the hormones, stabilizes mood, and in some cases even helps to lose weight – if a person has problems with overweight due to hormonal imbalance.
- Contributes to the activation of metabolism. In addition, it has a tonic effect – barley coffee contains vitamins B, A, D, E. It also has a high content of minerals – phosphorus, potassium, iodine, etc.
- Beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system. If a person has problems with blood formation processes, then he definitely needs to include coffee from barley in his daily diet.
- Stabilizes the water-salt balance – if there is excess fluid in the body, then a cup of flavored drink will relieve this problem. For the same reason, coffee has a positive effect on the kidneys, urination system.
- Normalizes blood sugar levels. Due to its fiber content, the product slows down the absorption of carbohydrates, and it is this factor that helps to normalize glucose levels.
- Eliminates inflammatory processes. People who regularly use barley coffee are much less likely to get sick with the flu, sore throat, and SARS. It helps to get rid of pain in cases of illnesses such as arthritis and rheumatism.
- Improves skin and hair, as well as nails. This effect is achieved due to the high content of silicon and lysine in the drink, and these substances are responsible for the production of collagen by the body. It is necessary in order that skin, hair remained healthy and elastic. Also, collagen strengthens bones.
- The decoction has a tonic effect. It is recommended if you need to recover from injuries, surgeries or general fatigue. Good to drink barley coffee to recover from stress.
Due to the fact that there is no caffeine in coffee, you can drink it at any time – whenever you want. Even at night you can drink a cup of hot and tasty drink – after which you are provided with a restful and deep sleep.
Bad mental habits are causing PD.Continue reading “148a. Bad mental habits”
Every person who fights to recover from PD (or is engaged in any other challenging endeavor) will be experiencing, at some time, attacks from the Devil.Continue reading “147a. The Devil’s attacks”
Spending time in contact with the nature is essential for maintaining healthy attitude.Continue reading “146a. The nature”
Awareness of our thoughts is the only tool we have against them.Continue reading “145a. Awareness”
We all have encountered obstacles in our lives. Life is designed to challenge us, but those obstacles are there to upgrade us, if we accept them.Continue reading “144a. Obstacle”